I’m starting to think that the less time I spend asleep, the more screwed up my dreams get.
Last night was legitimately too weird for words.
But I’ll use words anyways.
So there was these bugs. Like these damn ladybug-looking type things with freaking sharp claws & these weird blood-sucking antennae shit on their heads.
Pardon my language, but I’d rather have serial killers in my nightmares than an infestation of bugs. Not even kidding.
And there were these huge spiders, too. They weren’t tarantulas, they were legit spiders that were as big as a freaking tarantula.
And for God knows what reason, they were infesting my asdfghjkl house. I noticed them because they were clinging on to my damn leg & biting me & sucking my blood like some Amazonian leeches or something.
So I swipe my hand across my leg to knock them off, and I see that there’s like ten of that shit just walking around on the floor. And I jump over them and run to my tv room. And those asdfghjkl things are walking along my walls and reproducing in front of my eyes.
So I haul ass to where my family is, and they’re oblivious to the fact that the ground below their feet has all that shit just walking around. I looked at my dad and said, quote, “Pops. There is a def-con 1 infestation of insects in our house. We’re gonna need to tag team with Raid and bug spray and hydrochloride and whatever other shit we can find.”
And then we proceeded to try and exterminate all the asdfghjkl insects. But they reproduced so fast.
It was like that scene in Hercules where he battles the Hydra. No matter how fast we killed them, those damn things came back stronger.
So eventually I told my family to leave and save themselves while I held the infestation off.
They engulfed my like the titans did with their elemental powers to Zeus in Hercules. I proceeded to wake up because those bugs scared me shitless.
That was my dream last night, though. Since you asked.
Just watched the newest episode of Glee. Several points that I feel need to be noted.
1. Too many cute couples all over the place. Maybe I could help write a television show about high school; I pretty much patented moments just like that.
2. That kid with the dreadlocks & Quinn are cute together. I didn’t think I’d approve, but I do. They’re cute.
3. The Naya / Lea (Santana / Rachel) duet was amazing. It was magical. Like, musical sex. No joke.
4. The Heather / Naya (Britney / Santana) “duet” of I Wanna Dance with Somebody was my favorite. Oh lord. My favorite Whitney song & definitely a very attractive number. I forget how gorgeous they are because they’re always in those cheerleader outfits.
5. I absolutely love Naya Rivera & her beautiful voice.
6. I think I’m lowkey gonna cry when they graduate.