It’s a good thing I watched tonight’s episode before hopping on tumblr. I literally unfollowed three people for posting GIFs from the season finale. Not because I don’t like them or because this wasn’t an absolutely awesome season finale (which I called from episode one), but because I got really irritated that people casually post such dramatic spoilers.
Like, what if I hadn’t seen it? I literally might have punched you in the face the next time I saw you.
Because I feel bad for people in college or who haven’t caught up on the show, who may have had the most significant moment of the season spoiled. I mean, there are people in life who actually work their asses off. I’m not one of them, but still. I’m friends with a lot of people who are.
Just saying. I had to say that or I’d explode.
Couple things about the episode.
1) Best day of my life
2) I knew everything that was gonna happen before it happened
3) Already can’t wait for next season
4) Josh Radnor you are my hero
5) Josh Radnor let me be you, seriously I want your life
6) I swear I wrote this show or one just like it in another life
7) Some great music tonight, just saying